CAMBRIDGE PRIDE 2022
JESUS GREEN, CAMBRIDGE
SATURDAY 9 JULY 2022
FROM 12 noon to DUSK
Kindly sponsored by ARU
THE MAIN ARENA, JESUS GREEN
FROM MIDDAY TO DUSK
FROM MIDDAY TO DUSK
A line-up of local and national acts, dance groups and drag artists on the Main Stage.
The Dance Tent hosts local DJs.
The Youth & Families Tent provides a safe, alcohol-free space for under 25s with creative workshop hosted by the young people of The Kite Trust.
The Community Hive offers performances, talks, comedy, spoken word and poetry, along with representatives from many organisations who serve the LGBTQ+ community.
Satyam Yoga and Wellbeing Centre lead sessions of yoga, meditation and mindfulness in the Wellbeing Area.
CAMBRIDGE PRIDE PARADE IN THE PARK
FROM AROUND 3PM on JESUS GREEN
Join us on the day for our first Parade in the Park, where we will welcome everyone to take part from around 3pm onwards.
The activities begin at 12pm in the Community Art Workshop tent (beside the Community Hive tent). Bring your own placards and costumes and get involved with creating artwork to bring the parade to life (spaces may be limited).
From 3pm, join hundreds of people in a parade of pride, celebration and protest around the Jesus Green park. We welcome everyone to take part.
There is no requirement to apply in advance. Just turn up and join in.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS
Free for everyone
- Cambridge Pride is a free event for everyone.
- No ticket is required to enter Jesus Green.
- We welcome all visitors of all ages. Throughout the day, there is a Youth & Families Tent run by and for young people under 25, courtesy of charity, The Kite Trust.
- Please note: Entry fees may apply to after-parties which are organised independently by venues (see venue for more information).
- We expect all visitors to embrace and respect the celebration of diversity and equality.
- Abuse or threatening behaviour of any kind is not acceptable.
- If you have any concerns on the day, trained stewards are on hand to support you.
- Our code of conduct outlines the behaviour we expect from all visitors. Failure to comply could result in you being asked to leave the event.
- No nudity will be permitted, nor flashing or exposure of areas of the body which are normally covered when out and about in public. This code applies to the entire Cambridge Pride event, including the parade and all indoor spaces. If in doubt, please ask a member of the stewarding team for advice on the day.
- Separately, please note that our event is a family-friendly celebration where any behaviour that is found to shock, offend or arouse will not be tolerated.
- Leave no mark. Barbecues and fires of any kind are prohibited on Jesus Green at all times. Also, please use our bins or take your litter home with you.
- Dogs on leads are welcome, but please be responsible for your pets.
- Cycles are allowed on Jesus Green, but please dismount within the event arena.
- Please avoid bringing glass bottles onto Jesus Green.
- If you’re feeling unwell or have hurt yourself, speak to the nearest steward.
- If your child is lost, please speak to the nearest steward.
- Even if there is some cloud, use sunscreen and cover up between 12 and 3pm. Stay hydrated and look out for your friends.
- Travel in a group, if possible, and set a meeting point to find your friends should you lose them.
- Look after your belongings. Cambridge Pride / The Pink Festival Group is not responsible for any loss of belongings. Lost property will be stored at the Information tent. You can contact us on social media or email@example.com after the event if you have lost any belongings.
- Accessibility and inclusion are very important to us, and we try to provide access to as much of our event as possible within the capacity of our team and the budget we have available. If you have any comments or suggestions, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesus Green is served by pavement-level access from Victoria Avenue and Park Parade.
- Accessible viewing space is provided for the Main Stage (from 12pm) on Jesus Green.
- Accessible toilets are available.
- British Sign Language is provided for some performances
Cambridge Pride would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors and partners. We would like to thank our sponsors:
Many amazing businesses, organisations and individuals have given their time and expertise to help make Cambridge Pride 2019 amazing. We would like to thank:
Where to find THE EVENT
Jesus Green, Cambridge, CB4 3BD
The whole event takes place on Jesus Green, which is accessible on foot from Chesterton Road, Victoria Avenue, Park Parade and Lower Park Street.
There is strictly no visitor parking at Jesus Green.
Cambridge is well served by rail and bus. Find lots of useful information about travel and transport, including bus timetables, on the Cambridgeshire County Council website.